Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Post 5 | Top Five Talents


5. From your hopefully long list of talents and qualities, choose the top five, the ones you do best and enjoy doing the most.

Out of my list of what I consider my talents, these would be my top five talents. First, you will be assured that whatever I do will be my personal best. I don’t like to do anything with minimal effort, so I always put out my best work. In other words, my work is personal and original, different from others: “For many brands today, service is the key differentiator” (More Than a Name, Davis, 138). Second, even though I am a student of fashion, I am no stranger to it. I understand fashion, and I appreciate the fact that it can be extremely complicated. I know what works for people and what doesn’t work for people. Third, I am highly motivated. I will always want to achieve success, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Fourth, I can accept criticism. I value constructive criticism because it helps me grow and improve. No one is perfect, especially me, but I am always looking for ways to become a better person professionally and personally. Lastly and most importantly, I am very open-minded. I feel it is important to understand and respect all aspects and opinions, rather then only see my own. It is important to realize what is going on in the world and what is going on around me. Being closed-minded can be a very dangerous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment