Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Post 4 | Talents


4. Identify your talents. What have you always been recognized for (particularly as a kid)? What do you do better than most other people? What skills do people seem to notice in you?

Ultimately, I believe my strongest talent is that I try my hardest and I put out work that I feel proud of. For the longest time, I struggled with OCD and the idea of perfection; however, I learned the only person worth pleasing is myself. As a result, I may not be “perfect”, but I am definitely proud of who I am; therefore, I feel that is what makes me unique: “Brands that provide enjoyment will stand out in the future. It is a differentiator and a way to get noticed” (More Than a Name, Davis, 136). I am also organized, persistent, detail-oriented, reliable, and open-minded. I am a self-starter and highly motivated; I thrive when I am under pressure and I love meeting deadlines. I also communicate well with others, and if I need to get a point across, I will make sure the message is heard. In addition, I can accept criticism and I am always looking for ways to better myself in all aspects of my life, not just professionally. Other than my analytical talents, I am knowledgeable of trends and I consider myself as having an eye for fashion. I can spot trends before they become mainstream and I always give my friends advice on what they should wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment