Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 1 EOC | My Voice


If you’re looking for a boring industry, you are definitely in the wrong place. The fashion industry is an exciting, interesting, and captivating industry that continues to inspire and fascinate billions across the globe. Personally, fashion is the only place where I really fit in. I can remember staying up all night reading fashion magazines under the covers, when I was a child; however, I only started taking fashion seriously when I got my first part-time job at a local GAP near my college. Like Frankenstein, I became a monster – completely obsessed with the concept of fashion. I know it sounds cliché, but fashion became my passion; it became something all I wanted to talk about, think about, and learn about. Fashion is so big and has no limits; yet styling is something very personal. Style is the unspoken communication that is used to express one's own thoughts and emotions between others in the fashion industry. My style is constantly in development, which it should be, for fashion is in a constant cycle of change. As a personal stylist, my goal is to be a continuous learner of fashion and hope to help others with trends, affordable fashion, but most importantly, confidence. Confidence is the only thing that will never go out of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment